Clients, Colleagues and Friends:
We have compiled local informational resources to help clear up any questions or confusion regarding the outbreak of Covid-19.
We continue to encourage all to follow guidelines from the Santa Clara County Department of Health, the WHO and the CDC. It is vital for all of us to work together to help mitigate the spread of this virus.
Take care of yourselves in the meantime!
• Santa Clara County Department of Health – Covid-19
• Santa Clara County Department of Health – Covid-19 Data Dashboards (# of Cases, Hospital Data & Lab Stats, including average turnaround time for lab tests)
• Santa Clara County Facebook Page – they are now doing five to seven minute live updates on the local response to the pandemic Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10:00am PDT.
• City of San Jose Emergency Notifications (Covid-19) – There are two updates each day, one at 10am and one at 5pm
• State of California Health Department – Covid-19
• WHO – Covid-19 Advice for the Public: Myth Busters
Santa Clara County Department of Health: Cover Your Cough Poster
Santa Clara County Department of Health: Wash Your Hands Poster
CDC Mitigation Strategy – Santa Clara County, CA
Is it Cold, Flu, or Coronavirus? – Symptoms comparison chart courtesy Contra Costa County Health Department (information from the WHO and CDC)